Allrounder Technology / Craft (m/f/d)
This is what you can look forward to:
- Strong cohesion: we are aware that we are only successful as a team. Every person is equally valued and treated by us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication - we take every person's right to have a say seriously
- Productive working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Fun at work and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- An exciting and varied working day
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuilding events
- Free drinks and pizza meetings
- Exclusive employee discounts on our entire product range
- A mega office near Mainz main station.
Here's what you'll be doing with us:
Your retail activities:
- You are responsible for the logistical preparation of events such as trade fairs, sales and special events (planning, packing, inventory booking, transport)
- You do manual and technical work for store openings and closings as well as for the existing stores
- You are responsible for setting up and dismantling our trade fair booths
Your activities in our warehouse
- You take care of the storage and retrieval of goods and furniture
- You independently check our stocks
- You pick, pack and prepare our goods for the trade fairs and branches
- You are also responsible for the documentation of processes
- In the warehouse, you take on manual and technical work where necessary
That's what we're looking for:
- You have completed your technical or trade training or your studies in a similar field
- You have the "small electrical certificate" or are interested in doing this with us
- Ideally you have already gained some work experience in retail or/and logistics
- You have a high degree of manual dexterity
- Experience in drilling, grinding, sawing as well as in electronics is an advantage
- Reliability, trustworthiness, team spirit, resilience, creativity and flexibility are part of your core characteristics
- You work independently and are performance-oriented
- You have a class B driver's license
- Since you will be traveling frequently, we are looking for a high willingness to travel
Do you fit in with us?
We look forward to receiving your application, including your resume and cover letter, to Michelle Eisele (Human Resources). Please include in your cover letter what prompted you to apply for this position and also give us a possible starting date.
Michelle Eisele will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position and the application process at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!