Frontend Developer Shopify (m/w/d)
This is what you can look forward to:
- Strong cohesion: we are aware that we are only successful as a team. Every person is equally valued and treated by us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication - we take every person's right to have a say seriously
- Productive working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Fun at work and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- An exciting and varied working day
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuilding events
- Free drinks and pizza meetings
- Exclusive employee discounts on our entire product range
- A mega office right next to Mainz Central Station.
This is what you will do with us:
- You are responsible for the support as well as the technical further and new development of our Shopify store (both themes and apps)
- You support the further and new development of our internal tools
- You develop and supervise A/B tests
- You support and advise our specialist departments in the area of user experience (UX) and user interface design (UI).
After that we are looking for:
- You are a passionate programmer and have high quality standards
- You already have some experience with Angular, React or similar frontend frameworks
- You have a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Your knowledge of the German language is excellent and your knowledge of the English language is business fluent in written and spoken English.
Do you fit in with us?
We look forward to receiving your application, including your resume and cover letter, to Michelle Eisele (Human Resources). Please include in your cover letter what prompted you to apply for this position and also give us a possible starting date.
Michelle Eisele will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position and the application process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!