(Junior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
This is what you can look forward to:
- Strong cohesion: we are aware that we are only successful as a team. Each person is equally valued and treated by us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication - we take each person's right to have a say seriously
- Productive working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Fun at work and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- An exciting and varied working day
- Flexible working hoursTeambuilding events
- Free drinks and pizza meetings
- Exclusive employee discounts on our entire product range
- A mega office right next to Mainz Central Station
That's what you'll be doing with us:
- From photo selection to wording, you get to create creatives for our Meta, Tiktok and Co. advertising accounts.
- You'll be responsible for entering new creatives for our brands on a weekly basis.
- You will monitor performance metrics such as ROAS, CPC, CPM, CR and LTV and assist with budget scaling of campaigns according to the given KPIs.
- You will create regular performance reports of our channels, present them and derive recommendations for action.
- You will also gain insight into other areas: Whether it's keyword research or newsletter design, reach out to our team.
After that we are looking for:
- You already have some experience in e-commerce and understand parts of the Bigger Picture in this area.
- Optimally, you have already had the chance to work with common ad managers, tracking and analytic tools.
- You can handle numbers and derive sound decisions with their help.
- You have a structured way of working and keep track of all to-dos.
- You are design-savvy and have a flair for positioning and design.
Do you fit in with us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter.
Please send all documents to Linda Schildknecht (Head of Marketing) email@example.com