For the next possible time we are looking for you in our warehouse in Mainz-Hechtsheim as a warehouse helper* in full-time (40 hours/week).
This is what you can look forward to:
- Strong cohesion: we are aware that we are only successful as a team. Every person is equally valued and treated by us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication - we take every person's right to have a say seriously
- Productive working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Fun at work and the opportunity to bring in and implement your own ideas
- An exciting and varied working day
- Free drinks
- exclusive employee discounts on our entire range
- Regular working hours from 08:00-16:30 Monday-FridayWe offer you a fixed salary of 2,166.66 €
This is what you will do with us:
- You will pick goods and prepare them properly for shipping
- You and your team will be responsible for the pre-packaging of the goods - a sure instinct is advantageous, as some of the jewelry is small and fragile
- You will document these processes in order to guarantee a smooth workflow
- The storage and retrieval of the goods is also part of your job
- Furthermore, you will be involved in other warehouse activities as required
After that we are looking for:
- You are characterized by problem-solving ability and reliability
- You have an independent and self-reliant way of working
- Your commitment is your trademark
- You have a good command of the German language, both written and spoken.
Do you fit in with us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter to Michelle Eisele. Please mention your possible starting date in your cover letter.
Michelle Eisele will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position and the application process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!