Intern Influencer Marketing
This is what you can look forward to:
- Money! 800€ - Finally a paid internship #LIFEGOALS
- Strong cohesion: we are aware that we are only successful as a team. Every person is equally valued and treated with us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication - we take every person's right to have a say seriously
- Productive working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Fun at work and the opportunity to bring in and implement your own ideas
- An exciting and varied working day
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuilding events
- Regular pizza meetings - One of our mottos: In pizza we crust! Because everyone knows: Pizza love is true love!
- Free drinks
- A mega office near the Mainz central station
This is what you will do with us:
- Support our existing influencer campaigns in the 5-6 month internship
- Support us in the search for suitable influencers and content creators for our brands
- Take personal responsibility and accompany our collaborations from the search, the first cover letter, the negotiations to the success analysis
- Like to open your mouth and contribute with your ideas: We look forward to new impulses for the continuous improvement of our campaigns
- Show us what you can do in other areas as well and prove your skills: No matter whether marketing, sales or product management - you can actively support us
After that we are looking for:
- You are studying in the field of media, marketing or economics or even already have a degree in this field
- First experience in dealing with editing programs and editing software can be an advantage.
- You see yourself as a team player, can think logically and are not at a loss for words.
- You work reliably and have a very good analytical understanding.
- You have a feeling for appealing designs and aesthetics.
- You speak fluent German and have a good command of English.
Do you fit in with us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter to Michelle Eisele (Human Resources). Please include in your cover letter what prompted you to apply for this position, as well as a possible start date, whether the internship is mandatory or voluntary, when you can start, and how long the internship should last.
Michelle Eisele will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position and the application process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!