Intern Marketing & Sales Management
This is what you can look forward to:
- Money! 800€ - Finally a paid internship #LIFEGOALS
- Strong cohesion: we are aware that we are only successful as a team. Every person is equally valued and treated with us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication - we take every person's right to have a say seriously
- Productive working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Fun at work and the opportunity to bring in and implement your own ideas
- An exciting and varied working day
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuilding events
- Regular pizza meetings - One of our mottos: In pizza we crust! Because everyone knows: Pizza love is true love!
- Free drinks
- A mega office in the Bonifaziustowers at Mainz Central Station
This is what you will do with us:
- You will support us in planning influencer events and marketing campaigns in our stores - from research to implementation
- Merchandising is also a core part of your tasks
- You will assist in assortment management and analyses based on sales figures
- You will actively participate as an important link in new store openings
- Support our B2B customers and help with quoting and order processing
- You will support us in trade fair planning and implementation
After that we are looking for:
- You are a registered student*in the field of economics, sales or marketing
- You see yourself as a team player, can think logically and are not at a loss for words
- You work reliably and independently
- You are an organizational talent and enjoy planning events
- You speak fluent German and have a good command of English
- You are open to traveling for several days (max. 4 nights) within Germany
Do you fit in with us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter to Michelle Eisele (Human Resources). Please include a possible start date, whether the internship is mandatory or voluntary, when you can start and how long the internship should last.
Michelle will be happy to answer any questions about this position and the application process at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application!