This is what you can look forward to:
- Money! 800€ - Finally a paid internship #LIFEGOALS
- Strong cohesion: we are aware that we are only successful as a team. Every person is equally valued and treated with us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication - we take every person's right to have a say seriously
- Productive working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Fun at work and the opportunity to bring in and implement your own ideas
- An exciting and varied working day
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuilding events
- Regular pizza meetings - One of our mottos: In pizza we crust! Because everyone knows: Pizza love is true love!
- Free drinksA mega office near the Mainz central station
This is what you will do with us:
- You will help plan and execute video productions for social media (Instagram, Youtube, TikTok, etc.)
- For this, you will create short and crisp videos
- You will take care of the use of animations and vivid effects
- You will underlay video sequences with the right sounds
- You will supervise internal projects (e.g. image videos, recruiting ads,...).
After that we are looking for:
- You are a student in the field of communication design/media design or comparable courses of study or have already completed a degree in this field.
- You are committed, solution-oriented and can work well in a team
- You have initial knowledge of the Adobe programs Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects as well as Premiere
- You have already been able to gain initial experience in the areas of research/shooting/editing and production
- You have a good understanding of social media and an interest in digital trends and innovations
- You like to take responsibility in the implementation of creative projects
In short: You are design-savvy, don't fall on your head and are keen to actively support us in future projects.
Do you fit in with us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter to Michelle Eisele (Human Resources). Please include in your cover letter what prompted you to apply for this position, as well as a possible start date, whether the internship is mandatory or voluntary, when you can start, and how long the internship should last.
Michelle Eisele will be happy to answer any questions you may have about this position and the application process at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!