Senior Performance Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
This is what you can look forward to:
- Strong cohesion: we are aware that we are only successful as a team. Every person is equally valued and treated by us
- Flat hierarchies and direct communication - we take every person's right to have a say seriously
- Productive working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
- Fun at work and the opportunity to contribute and implement your own ideas
- An exciting and varied working day
- Flexible working hours
- Teambuilding events
- Free drinks and pizza meetings
- Exclusive employee discounts on our entire product range
- A mega office right next to Mainz Central Station.
Here's what you'll be doing with us:
- You'll be responsible for Meta, Tiktok and co. ad accounts and campaigns
- monitoring performance metrics like ROAS, CPC, CPM, CR and LTV, and managing campaign budget scaling.
- You help us optimize our testing strategy and set new impulses for test ideas.
- You create regular performance reports of our channels and present them.
- Based on this, you derive measures for improvement and develop them further in terms of costs, clicks and conversions as well as growth and profitability.
- You perform competitive analyses and test and identify market opportunities as well as new traffic platforms to improve our performance.
After that we are looking for:
- You have many years of experience in e-commerce, ideally in the D2C industry, and understand the importance of performance marketing.
- You have already managed a minimum six-figure ad spend via Meta and/or Tiktok and have in-depth knowledge of the relevant KPIs.
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to present complex data in a meaningful way.
- You work in a proactive and solution-oriented manner.
- You have profound knowledge of tracking and analytic tools.
- Your knowledge of the German language is excellent and your knowledge of the English language is business fluent in written and spoken.
Do you fit in with us?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including CV and cover letter.
Please send all documents to Linda Schildknecht (Head of Marketing) firstname.lastname@example.org